Editors’ Blog

Beautiful Pregnant Women: Mo Clancy

Wednesday, September 10th, 2008

By Larry Smith

img_4522.JPG

What is this thing called my obsession with pregnant women? I can’t say, I just think they’re about the most bold, beautiful, ferociously awesome creatures on this complicated planet. Among the most creative, kick-ass, lovely women I’ve had the pleasure to know is Ms. Mo Clancy. Mo launches companies while you’re trying to figure out where to go for lunch, then gives you five new notions on how to make yours better as she walks home. She’s a straight shooter, a guy’s girl who women love, a superhuman person who seemingly has 36 hours in each day. She’s what Burt Reynolds calls a “1″ in Semi-Tough. You need to read the book to understand. So just trust me.

So here she is. Pregnant. Beautiful. As surprised as anyone about the state she’s in. And yet, as she tends to do when the unexpected shows up, embraced this moment without pause. And still, she’ll tell you exactly how it is. “I’ve got to be honest,” she told me as we ate burgers in Greenwich Village, “I’m still waiting for the maternal instincts to kick in.” I’m not worried: Mo can’t fail.

Are you or have you ever been a member of the pregnant party? Submit your story, and photo if you’re feeling the love, at SMITH and Rick’s Picks “What’s Your Pregnancy Story?” contest. Lots of you will win pickles Three of you will end up on a nationally distributed “Slices of Life” pickle jar from Ricks. Oh, those pickles are good.

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

1. Early Signs of Pregnancy says:

Here’s my story. My last baby was my sixth baby. Needless to say my family and my husband’s family weren’t very excited. We lived a modest lifestlye and I’m sure they were worried about how we were going to afford another baby. The sad thing is at five months pregnant, my husband died suddenly. At once, our families came together at this difficult time and this baby was considered a great “last gift”. She is beautiful and helped to get this mommy through her grief. She’s eight now and still the same joy that she was at her birth. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to share my pregnancy story.
    Tina

2. Karen Jones says:

When I was trying to conceive a girl and looking for information on how to conceive a baby girl, I searched on internet for all the aspects. Finally I discovered a way to conceive a girl which was very effective and simple. I am now very happy to give birth to a girl child.

3. Week by Week Pregnancy says:

For an update or pic of the new baby? Would love to see them if you have them.

Ectopic Pregnancy

4. Remergent DNA Repair Formula Serum. With KRISTOPHER DUKES. says:

[...] friend Mo Clancy, the curator of vintage jewelry line Nomade Exquis, has the most amazing skin. How? She knows sugar [...]

5. Scotty says:

Well to be quite honest, I don’t find pregnant women all that attractive. I have known guys who find early pregnant women irresistible, but I’m not one of those :)

Pregnancy Miracle Book Scam

6. Buy Pregnancy Miracle says:

Are you straggling getting pregnant? Then this will be the important letter to read. Learn how you can have your own Pregnancy Miracle!

7. Mato Pregnant says:

I do not see why some men are so in pregnant women and some like me are not. Really I do not get it but it looks interesting that there are so many differences among us!

Mato @ http://lastlongerguide.com.

8. shrabanti says:

I also do not find attractiveness in pregnant women.

9. shrabanti says:

I also do not find attractiveness in pregnant women. But some of them do like and I can even know some of them in my own locality. However, I do not want to disclose them. Pregnancy Miracle Review