swMember since August, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 14):
He purrs, I like him better.
- He purrs, I like him better.
- My cat has been here longer.
- Garlic-butter, on warm homemade bread: comfort.
- Wine plus Xanax equals dinner burned.
- An affectionate cat; the best therapy.
- A purring kitty, warms the heart.
- A little coffee with my sugar.
- Grateful for job that I hate.
- I wish I'd met him sooner.
- New love, new life, new hope.
- Still, he hurts everyone around him.
- The softer, easier path...going in circles.
- A difficult man, a turbulent marriage.
- Had to leave, chose to forgive.