SomeoneMember since April, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
I have far too many.
Right now, I'm reading:
I, Elizabeth and Nefertiti.
Latest Memoir (of 14):
Free me of my gilded cage.
- Free me of my gilded cage.
- Long to be a bird flying.
- For sale: Romantic heart, bad condition.
- Desperately need big bottle of vodka.
- Lost in love. Found by reality.
- Can relate life to American Beauty.
- I imagine life as someone else.
- Not sure how to live life.
- Wished for more. Got alot less.
- The Genuine Article
- Dissapointment to family, friends adore me.
- Wish to recycle. Suck at it.
- Tired of trying. Never giving up.