Member since January, 2013
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Be more confident in your decisions.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Yahoo, wikipedia, people, NY Times
In bed I like to read:
Whatever happens to be on my night stand.
My favorite story of all time is:
That of a girl named Poison who sets out on a simple mission that ends with her being God.
Right now, I'm reading:
Skinny Dip by...Unknown author...
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
...woah, I doubt that even exists...
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Latest Memoir (of 13):
Can't talk. Stuffing face. Exercise later.
- Can't talk. Stuffing face. Exercise later.
- Respect vegetrians. I am a CARNIVORE!
- The absolute best if done right.
- My boss actually cares for employees.
- Adulation equals promotion, suck-up equals CEO.
- Some are the best, some suck.
- I miss being young and innocent.
- So, is it me or you?
- Who really cares if you're gay?
- Girls are just such majestic creatures.
- I envy people who are confident.
- Fast cars hot guys wild mix.
- Left at 19 never looked back.