Member since January, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 339):
It's alright, mama, I'm only bleeding.
- It's alright, mama, I'm only bleeding.
- The story ends—we're not friends.
- We loved, we laughed, we cried….
- Someone I love has gone away.
- Ain't nothing like the real thing….
- What matters is that we loved.
- Our doors were four feet apart.
- My truest loves have been…cities.
- What goes up, must come down.
- That's the way the cornbread crumbles….
- Yup…love is a losing game.
- Secrecy kills trust; secrecy killed us.
- And I went back to black.
- I'm on the outside looking in.
- We were destined to be…apart.