Wrote sixes with students in Memoir.
BackstorySo, here's my list, so I don't monopolize the "Most Recent" feed:
- Sometimes motherhood is about tending fires.
- Left chai latte on kitchen counter.
- Writing's gifts: selfless, selfish, creative and...
- Think I'm ordering delivery pizza tonight.
- VHS tapes remind me I'm old.
- Spring teased me in January air.
- Recent passport stamps only artsy stickers.
-(I truly need to remedy that)
- Her glitter sparkles when she walks.
- Some see gray; I see silver.
- Not Hindu, but love Ganesh's style.
- The words. The punctuation. Writer's challenge.
- Toy Story fosters Steralite storage guilt.
- Heart, brain, and mouth need rewiring.