Editors’ Blog

The Grange Hall: Read, Write, Create, Discuss

Thursday, December 11th, 2008

By Rachel

Kristen Buckley is the author of one of the wackiest memoirs we ever Memoirvilled, and Stephanie Staal was my blind date for one of the most creatively inspiring lunch meetings I’ve ever had. When I heard they’d banded together to tell personal stories and creative conversations, I knew we were in for something good.

Their virtual hangout, The Grange Hall, is home to stories and essays (disclosure: I wrote one) as well as some more exotic kinds of communication. Chriselda Pacheco’s photo essay on sex and judgement details her time as a stripper. Strangers in a Strange Land is the web’s first serial told in “mind map” form. And the Gift Community explores the idea of collaborative art projects as gifts to one another and the world. Tell every illustrator you know to create a page for a children’s book on Darwinism. It’s a valuable project, and we’re proud to support people who see books evolving—right onto the internet.

1. Halaglice says:

Gule kars Davutoglundan Suriye Biden solda

2. alsinghal says:

Hi all!
    Cool forum :)

Found this site in Google, writing “home windsor “))) Why?)))
    Let us meet!
    I Jane!

3. errordlieloro says:

i search good Free Image Hosting .

4. Ancellblali says:

I Remember when i startd to sell in ebay. i got buried with cost and lot of unsold items that i bought from garage sales and fleamarkets
    i look for some help but most of what i learn is the basics of selling on ebay. till i found skyhigh auctions.
    Thease guy’s show me how i could not just sell on ebay, how i could make some serious money on ebay. now
    you have the same opportunity as i did.
    I learn From trial and error you don’t have to!

learn to make money from ebay!

5. cakefartsgirl says:

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with me

cakefarts

6. saubbab says:

I want to manipulate the tempo of a song on my itouch or iphone. Is there an app for this?

________________
    unlock iphone 3g

7. mitalonia says:

Hello,
    My computer worked slowly, too much mistakes and buggs. Help me, please to fix errors on my computer.
    I used Win Vista.
    With best regards,
    mitalonia

8. droriffiffecE says:

[url=http://123cyfrowe.pl/]faktura wewnetrzna zlom wzor[/url]

9. Mulberryfcf says:

A friend of mine had a dillon messenger carrier with regard to ten weeks, that your woman utilized daily[url=http://www.yourreplica.com]discount mulberry wallet[/url] and the steaming experienced exposed. They’d not necessarily fix in which beneath their particular ensure as they saidshe’d put on the extender an excessive amount of!

10. chuddyGedUI says:

????????? ?? ?????????? ????? ???? ??? ? ?????? ?????? ??????????? ?????? ?? ?????????? ? ??????? ?? ???????

???? ??????.???? ?? ????,??????? ??????? ???????????? ? ????????????????,? ??, ??? ????? ?????? ?????????? ? ??????????

11. Smeaboomb says:

Among the best jewelry store in Las Vegas is John Fish Jewelry. They produce their own edition of excellent timepieces and offer fantastic jewelry pieces from well known manufacturers. You will get awesome jewelry at very affordable costs in this shop. http://elnorashi.posterous.com/

12. bio nutra green coffee beans says:

Hi! I’m at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 4!
    Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts!
    Carry on the great work!

13. dog poop bags for parks says:

Thanks for finally talking about >The Grange Hall: Read, Write, Create, Discuss | Editors’ Blog <Liked it!

14. social media management Hertfordshire says:

Amazing! Its really awesome post, I have got much clear idea abbout
    from this piece off writing.