Editors’ Blog

The Grange Hall: Read, Write, Create, Discuss

Thursday, December 11th, 2008

By Rachel

Kristen Buckley is the author of one of the wackiest memoirs we ever Memoirvilled, and Stephanie Staal was my blind date for one of the most creatively inspiring lunch meetings I’ve ever had. When I heard they’d banded together to tell personal stories and creative conversations, I knew we were in for something good.

Their virtual hangout, The Grange Hall, is home to stories and essays (disclosure: I wrote one) as well as some more exotic kinds of communication. Chriselda Pacheco’s photo essay on sex and judgement details her time as a stripper. Strangers in a Strange Land is the web’s first serial told in “mind map” form. And the Gift Community explores the idea of collaborative art projects as gifts to one another and the world. Tell every illustrator you know to create a page for a children’s book on Darwinism. It’s a valuable project, and we’re proud to support people who see books evolving—right onto the internet.

1. Halaglice says:

Gule kars Davutoglundan Suriye Biden solda

2. alsinghal says:

Hi all!
    Cool forum :)

Found this site in Google, writing “home windsor “))) Why?)))
    Let us meet!
    I Jane!

3. errordlieloro says:

i search good Free Image Hosting .

4. Ancellblali says:

I Remember when i startd to sell in ebay. i got buried with cost and lot of unsold items that i bought from garage sales and fleamarkets
    i look for some help but most of what i learn is the basics of selling on ebay. till i found skyhigh auctions.
    Thease guy’s show me how i could not just sell on ebay, how i could make some serious money on ebay. now
    you have the same opportunity as i did.
    I learn From trial and error you don’t have to!

learn to make money from ebay!

5. cakefartsgirl says:

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with me

cakefarts

6. saubbab says:

I want to manipulate the tempo of a song on my itouch or iphone. Is there an app for this?

________________
    unlock iphone 3g

7. mitalonia says:

Hello,
    My computer worked slowly, too much mistakes and buggs. Help me, please to fix errors on my computer.
    I used Win Vista.
    With best regards,
    mitalonia

8. droriffiffecE says:

[url=http://123cyfrowe.pl/]faktura wewnetrzna zlom wzor[/url]

9. Mulberryfcf says:

A friend of mine had a dillon messenger carrier with regard to ten weeks, that your woman utilized daily[url=http://www.yourreplica.com]discount mulberry wallet[/url] and the steaming experienced exposed. They’d not necessarily fix in which beneath their particular ensure as they saidshe’d put on the extender an excessive amount of!

10. chuddyGedUI says:

????????? ?? ?????????? ????? ???? ??? ? ?????? ?????? ??????????? ?????? ?? ?????????? ? ??????? ?? ???????

???? ??????.???? ?? ????,??????? ??????? ???????????? ? ????????????????,? ??, ??? ????? ?????? ?????????? ? ??????????

11. Smeaboomb says:

Among the best jewelry store in Las Vegas is John Fish Jewelry. They produce their own edition of excellent timepieces and offer fantastic jewelry pieces from well known manufacturers. You will get awesome jewelry at very affordable costs in this shop. http://elnorashi.posterous.com/

12. bio nutra green coffee beans says:

Hi! I’m at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 4!
    Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts!
    Carry on the great work!

13. dog poop bags for parks says:

Thanks for finally talking about >The Grange Hall: Read, Write, Create, Discuss | Editors’ Blog <Liked it!

14. social media management Hertfordshire says:

Amazing! Its really awesome post, I have got much clear idea abbout
    from this piece off writing.

15. Adela says:

With hain so much content and articles do you
    ever run into any issues oof plagorism or copyright violation? My website has a lot of exclusive content I’ve either written myself or
    outsourced but it apears a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my authorization. Do you know any ways to help reduce content from being stolen? I’d definitely appreciate it.

16. Ray Ban Precios Colombia says:

I only wish that I had the ability to convey what I wanted to say within the manner that you have presented this details. Thanks.
    Ray Ban Precios Colombia

17. Oakley Polarized Ten Sunglasses says:

Excellent brief and this article helped me alot. Say thank you I looking for your information and my seotons.
    Oakley Polarized Ten Sunglasses

18. Longchamp Galerielafayette Maroc says:

Nos specialistes echangent avec vous les meilleurs methodes et techniques pour mettre fin a lejaculation premature. Si votre probleme dorgasme rapide ne sarrange pas vous devrez contacter sans engagement nos sexologues afin les medecins present sur notre site aident a controler au sujet de lejaculation rapide ( orgasme rapide).

19. Gants Cuir Femme Longchamp says:

one of the very best system I know, thank you very much .

20. Holly says:

Even in both the super-rare and in the post-market
    data, I could not locate any pens that would describe adjustments in diabetic issues.

21. Dreammachine.info says:

You can try this sort of slot machine games with no information along with entirely
    totally free.

22. freespins aktuell says:

Presently figure out just what nearby casino enables you to enjoy completely totally free as well as enables you to have exciting with their income.

23. google says:

Orkut Developer Blog site - Discover Events,
    changes as well as apis associated with the Orkut designer system.

24. google says:

OpenSocial API Blog - OpenSocial gives a set of APIs for
    social applications across several sites.

25. Buscador de Vuelos says:

Esta noticia esta muy chula!

26. mente consciente says:

The number of CLE hours required varies by state.

27. website here says:

Spot on with this write-up, I really feel this amazing site
    needs much more attention. I’ll probably be returning to see more, thanks
    for the info!

28. abogados de accidentes says:

I know this web page gives quality depending articles and extra information, is
    there any other web page which offers these kinds of data in quality?

29. gcesko.com says:

Simply wish to say your article is as amazing. The clarity in your
    submit is simply excellent and i could suppose you’re a professional on this subject.
    Fine along with your permission let me to grasp your RSS feed to keep up to date with
    approaching post. Thank you one million and please continue the gratifying work.

30. Lou says:

31. ed.ted.com says:

In the study, called Scale, 50 percent of patients taking 3 mg Victokza lost at least 5 percent of body weight and 22 percent
    dropped more than 10 percent.

32. Charmain says:

This type of Small Business Administration loan is available for the small
    and medium sized businesses, renters, house owners and
    private organizations. All types of businesses are going under by the dozen daily in this troublesome economy,
    but there are many free or lower cost marketing ideas for small business
    that can help in their fight for survival and
    profit. You can use it to repair, or even replace personal properties, devices, inventory and other
    damaged items.

33. xarelto Side effects numbness says:

Xarelto is becoming marketed in a joint effort by Johnson & Johnson and
    Bayer, two of the biggest corporations in the whole world.

34. shelving says:

OpenSocial API Blog - OpenSocial supplies a
    collection of APIs for social applications throughout a number of sites.

35. http://www.esperanzamovimiento.org says:

This type of Small Business Administration loan is available for the small and medium sized businesses, renters,
    house owners and private organizations. Fortunately,
    the SBA has allowed applicants to use collateral
    not owned by the business to satisfy SBA loan requirements.
    And in terms of web design, every person aspires to be a part of an expert group and make internet sites for other professionals.

36. Ray Ban Aviator Rb3025 Top Gun says:

Hi there, just changed into aware of your weblog via Google, and found that it’s really informative. I’m going to be careful for brussels. I will be grateful if you happen to proceed this in future. Numerous other people will likely be benefited from your writing. Cheers!
    Ray Ban Aviator Rb3025 Top Gun

37. Brooks says:

On your part, you can make your best efforts of increasing your marketing
    budget and allocating a good amount of your budget to
    the development of a website for your small business as your site is the first interaction between you and your target customers.
    All types of businesses are going under by the dozen daily in this
    troublesome economy, but there are many free or lower cost marketing ideas for small business that can help
    in their fight for survival and profit. You can use it to repair, or even replace personal properties, devices, inventory
    and other damaged items.

38. duct cleaning says:

OpenSocial API Blog - OpenSocial gives a set of APIs for
    social applications across multiple websites.

39. office delivery stuff says:

Open Source Blog - Open up source at Google with information about Google’s open source projects
    and also programs.

40. duct cleaning says:

Google Associate Network Blog - News, sights as well as product information for Google member network advertisers and
    authors.

41. pipe inspectors says:

Google Associate Network Blog site - News, sights as well as product details for Google member network marketers and publishers.

42. 即日発送可能 says: