Editors’ Blog

The Grange Hall: Read, Write, Create, Discuss

Thursday, December 11th, 2008

By Rachel

Kristen Buckley is the author of one of the wackiest memoirs we ever Memoirvilled, and Stephanie Staal was my blind date for one of the most creatively inspiring lunch meetings I’ve ever had. When I heard they’d banded together to tell personal stories and creative conversations, I knew we were in for something good.

Their virtual hangout, The Grange Hall, is home to stories and essays (disclosure: I wrote one) as well as some more exotic kinds of communication. Chriselda Pacheco’s photo essay on sex and judgement details her time as a stripper. Strangers in a Strange Land is the web’s first serial told in “mind map” form. And the Gift Community explores the idea of collaborative art projects as gifts to one another and the world. Tell every illustrator you know to create a page for a children’s book on Darwinism. It’s a valuable project, and we’re proud to support people who see books evolving—right onto the internet.

1. Halaglice says:

Gule kars Davutoglundan Suriye Biden solda

2. alsinghal says:

Hi all!
    Cool forum :)

Found this site in Google, writing “home windsor “))) Why?)))
    Let us meet!
    I Jane!

3. errordlieloro says:

i search good Free Image Hosting .

4. Ancellblali says:

I Remember when i startd to sell in ebay. i got buried with cost and lot of unsold items that i bought from garage sales and fleamarkets
    i look for some help but most of what i learn is the basics of selling on ebay. till i found skyhigh auctions.
    Thease guy’s show me how i could not just sell on ebay, how i could make some serious money on ebay. now
    you have the same opportunity as i did.
    I learn From trial and error you don’t have to!

learn to make money from ebay!

5. cakefartsgirl says:

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with me

cakefarts

6. saubbab says:

I want to manipulate the tempo of a song on my itouch or iphone. Is there an app for this?

________________
    unlock iphone 3g

7. mitalonia says:

Hello,
    My computer worked slowly, too much mistakes and buggs. Help me, please to fix errors on my computer.
    I used Win Vista.
    With best regards,
    mitalonia

8. droriffiffecE says:

[url=http://123cyfrowe.pl/]faktura wewnetrzna zlom wzor[/url]

9. Mulberryfcf says:

A friend of mine had a dillon messenger carrier with regard to ten weeks, that your woman utilized daily[url=http://www.yourreplica.com]discount mulberry wallet[/url] and the steaming experienced exposed. They’d not necessarily fix in which beneath their particular ensure as they saidshe’d put on the extender an excessive amount of!

10. chuddyGedUI says:

????????? ?? ?????????? ????? ???? ??? ? ?????? ?????? ??????????? ?????? ?? ?????????? ? ??????? ?? ???????

???? ??????.???? ?? ????,??????? ??????? ???????????? ? ????????????????,? ??, ??? ????? ?????? ?????????? ? ??????????

11. Smeaboomb says:

Among the best jewelry store in Las Vegas is John Fish Jewelry. They produce their own edition of excellent timepieces and offer fantastic jewelry pieces from well known manufacturers. You will get awesome jewelry at very affordable costs in this shop. http://elnorashi.posterous.com/

12. bio nutra green coffee beans says:

Hi! I’m at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 4!
    Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts!
    Carry on the great work!

13. dog poop bags for parks says:

Thanks for finally talking about >The Grange Hall: Read, Write, Create, Discuss | Editors’ Blog <Liked it!

14. social media management Hertfordshire says:

Amazing! Its really awesome post, I have got much clear idea abbout
    from this piece off writing.

15. Adela says:

With hain so much content and articles do you
    ever run into any issues oof plagorism or copyright violation? My website has a lot of exclusive content I’ve either written myself or
    outsourced but it apears a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my authorization. Do you know any ways to help reduce content from being stolen? I’d definitely appreciate it.

16. Ray Ban Precios Colombia says:

I only wish that I had the ability to convey what I wanted to say within the manner that you have presented this details. Thanks.
    Ray Ban Precios Colombia

17. Oakley Polarized Ten Sunglasses says:

Excellent brief and this article helped me alot. Say thank you I looking for your information and my seotons.
    Oakley Polarized Ten Sunglasses

18. Longchamp Galerielafayette Maroc says:

Nos specialistes echangent avec vous les meilleurs methodes et techniques pour mettre fin a lejaculation premature. Si votre probleme dorgasme rapide ne sarrange pas vous devrez contacter sans engagement nos sexologues afin les medecins present sur notre site aident a controler au sujet de lejaculation rapide ( orgasme rapide).

19. Gants Cuir Femme Longchamp says:

one of the very best system I know, thank you very much .

20. Holly says:

Even in both the super-rare and in the post-market
    data, I could not locate any pens that would describe adjustments in diabetic issues.

21. Dreammachine.info says:

You can try this sort of slot machine games with no information along with entirely
    totally free.

22. freespins aktuell says:

Presently figure out just what nearby casino enables you to enjoy completely totally free as well as enables you to have exciting with their income.

23. google says:

Orkut Developer Blog site - Discover Events,
    changes as well as apis associated with the Orkut designer system.

24. google says:

OpenSocial API Blog - OpenSocial gives a set of APIs for
    social applications across several sites.

25. Buscador de Vuelos says:

Esta noticia esta muy chula!

26. mente consciente says:

The number of CLE hours required varies by state.

27. website here says:

Spot on with this write-up, I really feel this amazing site
    needs much more attention. I’ll probably be returning to see more, thanks
    for the info!

28. abogados de accidentes says:

I know this web page gives quality depending articles and extra information, is
    there any other web page which offers these kinds of data in quality?

29. gcesko.com says:

Simply wish to say your article is as amazing. The clarity in your
    submit is simply excellent and i could suppose you’re a professional on this subject.
    Fine along with your permission let me to grasp your RSS feed to keep up to date with
    approaching post. Thank you one million and please continue the gratifying work.

30. Lou says:

31. ed.ted.com says:

In the study, called Scale, 50 percent of patients taking 3 mg Victokza lost at least 5 percent of body weight and 22 percent
    dropped more than 10 percent.

32. Charmain says:

This type of Small Business Administration loan is available for the small
    and medium sized businesses, renters, house owners and
    private organizations. All types of businesses are going under by the dozen daily in this troublesome economy,
    but there are many free or lower cost marketing ideas for small business
    that can help in their fight for survival and
    profit. You can use it to repair, or even replace personal properties, devices, inventory and other
    damaged items.

33. xarelto Side effects numbness says:

Xarelto is becoming marketed in a joint effort by Johnson & Johnson and
    Bayer, two of the biggest corporations in the whole world.

34. shelving says:

OpenSocial API Blog - OpenSocial supplies a
    collection of APIs for social applications throughout a number of sites.

35. http://www.esperanzamovimiento.org says:

This type of Small Business Administration loan is available for the small and medium sized businesses, renters,
    house owners and private organizations. Fortunately,
    the SBA has allowed applicants to use collateral
    not owned by the business to satisfy SBA loan requirements.
    And in terms of web design, every person aspires to be a part of an expert group and make internet sites for other professionals.

36. Ray Ban Aviator Rb3025 Top Gun says:

Hi there, just changed into aware of your weblog via Google, and found that it’s really informative. I’m going to be careful for brussels. I will be grateful if you happen to proceed this in future. Numerous other people will likely be benefited from your writing. Cheers!
    Ray Ban Aviator Rb3025 Top Gun

37. Brooks says:

On your part, you can make your best efforts of increasing your marketing
    budget and allocating a good amount of your budget to
    the development of a website for your small business as your site is the first interaction between you and your target customers.
    All types of businesses are going under by the dozen daily in this
    troublesome economy, but there are many free or lower cost marketing ideas for small business that can help
    in their fight for survival and profit. You can use it to repair, or even replace personal properties, devices, inventory
    and other damaged items.

38. duct cleaning says:

OpenSocial API Blog - OpenSocial gives a set of APIs for
    social applications across multiple websites.

39. office delivery stuff says:

Open Source Blog - Open up source at Google with information about Google’s open source projects
    and also programs.

40. duct cleaning says:

Google Associate Network Blog - News, sights as well as product information for Google member network advertisers and
    authors.

41. pipe inspectors says:

Google Associate Network Blog site - News, sights as well as product details for Google member network marketers and publishers.

42. 即日発送可能 says:

正規店ラッピング&カメリア

43. south tahoe real estate says:

Hi, I desire to subscribe for this weblog to get latest
    updates, so where can i do it please assist.

44. Ray Ban Aviator Nyster says:

Hey, if any of you link up through this thing, let me know…I’m interested in success stories!
    Ray Ban Aviator Nyster

45. ammunition says:

Open up Source Blog - Open source at Google with information about Google’s
    open source jobs and also programs.

46. ns.km21035-03.keymachine.de says:

All reviews are subject to moderation and approval.

47. Gladys says:

Commonly used for writing CGI Scripts.

48. shedlight.bloggplatsen.se says:

All evaluations go through small amounts and approval.

49. fda loans says:

This will provide a general idea of monthly tax burdens for property taxes.
    In most states, it takes 90 to 120 days for the paperwork to be complete.
    The calculations are important as they will help you to find the loan and the home that is right for your individual needs.

50. usda loans texas says:

S mortgage industry can outsource their work to save time and money.
    Current estimates show that in England and Wales over a million CCJs are issued each year.
    Nowadays many companies have made their website accessible
    by phones.

51. Jann says:

No problem we have all your locks in your house and are able to set a brand new key
    keyed alike towards the same key.

52. roof contractor orlando says:

I do trust all the ideas you have presented for your post.
    They are really convincing and will definitely work. Still, the posts are very short for
    newbies. May just you please extend them a little
    from next time? Thanks for the post.

53. Pastoraljar310.snack.Ws says:

Locksmith GP offers qualified lock rekey assistance in the
    Grand Texas location.

54. Refugio says:

We specialize in professional and residential services as well as our unbelievably common line
    of emergency services.

55. Victorina says:

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I to find this topic
    to be actually something which I think I might by no means understand.
    It kind of feels too complex and extremely vast
    for me. I am looking ahead on your subsequent post, I will
    attempt to get the grasp of it!

56. Dental Braces Surrey says:

It’s truly a nice and useful piece of info. I am satisfied that
    you shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us informed like this.
    Thanks for sharing.

57. Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse Is Feminino Trainers Branco Azul Rosa says:

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complex and extremely broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
    Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse Is Feminino Trainers Branco Azul Rosa

58. Clemmie says:

There are nine levels that people can choose from for VPS hosting.
    00 per month to as much as you are willing to pay,
    but as a starter I should advise you to start with the relatively cheap ones
    as you do not need the sophistication of the expensive webhosting companies for now.

Mail forwarding and other email features
    such as autoresponder, might be important if you have email
    addresses that you want forwarded to a central email account or you want
    an automatic response sent to customers. Host - Gator is effectively furnished with potent servers, with extended network cover to deliver
    the best outcome and results for their customers in spite of the kinds of sites they are supporting for.
    Find the best ASPNET Web Hosting company from our recommended list of good ASPNET web hosts below.
    It allows you to share applications that you need without having those applications on your computers.
    Your domain name server will then be pointing at your Hostgator account which will allow you to add domain to
    Hostgator account. There are very many web hosting
    and dedicated server service companies that you can use.
    Shop carefully and if possible avoid free hosting which can be unreliable.

Bandwidth essentially means how much information can be downloaded from the web server and is measured either in terms of MB or GB.

59. disqus.com says:

%??
    The woman who gets the corner office has these top 5 traits.
    Who gets the corner office? Ignore any suggestions of ?hoping? to reach the corner office or being satisfied with a
    view onto the back alley.

60. wsj.com says:

If you happen to pay back the cash in 36 months,
    interest will be billed during 12%. At such times, something to note
    is that most of the nations have a rules to file army divorce cases
    for less than those partners among who at least one lover is the household
    of that state for some time frame.

61. 163.com says:

Many first-class, hard will work, truthful many people have poor
    credit, specially now with the entire monetary crisis in full swing, and folks down their jobs in addition to being required to work for reduce
    salary. Nevertheless the score itself is only a help guide to the lender, specifying the reimbursement trend that
    somebody has as well as allowing them to view the applicant greater A ppi claims
    calculator can rapidly tell you about this likely degree of refunds that a bank provide you
    with as settlement?

62. linkedin.com says:

Public gold assets for the core bankers revealed to
    the IMF have been recently released The average person doesn’t invest lots of time and energy learning how to
    write very simple headlines. These kinds of SKB cases
    are made to meet demanding military requirements to help stop any injury to
    the items it really is housing It certainly leads one to get the money
    under any kind of traditional credit rating deal, however this
    option should not be utilized if somebody holds the poor credit profile as money lender does not take on the
    loan simply by going the danger factor or perhaps repayment?

63. Forest says:

Hello there I am so happy I found your web site, I really found you by accident, while
    I was browsing on Bing for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say thanks a lot for a remarkable post and a all round entertaining blog (I also love
    the theme/design), I don’t have time to read through it all at the
    moment but I have saved it and also added in your
    RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the fantastic b.

64. Roger Vivier flats says:

The Grange Hall: Read, Write, Create, Discuss | Editors’ Blog
    Roger Vivier flats

65. ceilings says:

OpenSocial API Blog - OpenSocial offers a set of APIs for social applications throughout numerous web sites.

66. Marcelo says:

Howdy very cool web site!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Amazing ..
    I’ll bookmark your blog and take the feeds additionally?
    I am happy to find a lot of helpful info right here in the post, we want work
    out more strategies in this regard, thank you for sharing.
    . . . . .

67. Diego says:

The overall expense of your Chiropractic Care depends on how much treatment your certain case requirements.

68. 信用第一品質保証書 says:

私は 本当にもスキル才能 感動触発がよくブログ |あなた} {ブログへ|あなたの内|あなたの|あなたのための構造|形式| レイアウトでなど。それ| 変更カスタマイズ はあなたの自己 主題テーマ対象またはあなたがたの支払った| これは、これはということですか? とにかく 珍しい希少 | それはそれはだ、書き込み| 高品質品質 | | 優れた素敵まで保つ滞在 ピア·ツー 偉大 ブログ 今日 ..
    信用第一品質保証書

69. 203112 says:

For newest news you have to pay a visit web and on internet I found this web site as a most excellent site for most recent updates.

70. Stormy says:

GRID-INTERACTIVE: This system has a battery and also added controls.

71. 超特価海外通販店 says:

思考情報あなたを共有するための| おかげで、ありがとうございました。私は本当にあなたの努力に感謝し、私はされます | ポスト 感謝をもう一度、あなたの更に次を待ちます。
    超特価海外通販店

72. Nike Roshe Run Fekete says:

As a Newbie, I am always exploring online for articles that can help me. Thank you
    Nike Roshe Run Fekete