Member since April, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
It's funny, whenever I think of something I am nowhere near my computer, and whenever I'm near my computer I can't think of something.
In bed I like to read:
fluffy books, children's novels
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Latest Memoir (of 414):
Free Express jeans. God's good gifts.
- Free Express jeans. God's good gifts.
- Watching Parenthood, an excuse to cry.
- 4/12. A new heart for Liz.
- Woohoo! Best day in the world!
- Countries in war. my family. tired.
- Hate politics. wanna live in hole.
- I feel for the bad guys.
- There is laughter in my soul.
- Raspberries: my valentine to myself :).
- 10:08 PM. My heart smelled India.
- Just now, it felt like home.
- While skyping, we cover our hair.
- My laughter came back strong tonight.
- Something about dancing... bold, brave, free.
- Went to teach. Stayed to listen.