Member since August, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Latest Memoir (of 52):
Listen to yourself, keeping ears open.
- Listen to yourself, keeping ears open.
- Ear-piercing? More holes in your head!
- Absorbed in Memoirs. Should be exercising.
- Six word memoirs=six minute films.
- Planning on being someone's living history.
- Soundproofing walls of inner panic room.
- Clear skies, clear mind. No chemtrails.
- Ask me in my past life...
- German cornedbeef gets my Irish up.
- My whole life is an outtake.
- Got sidetracked by my learning curve.
- Golf's acronym: Gentlemen Only Ladies Forbidden.
- Gourmet: when food groups become events.
- Mayan calendar ends. New Age dawns.
- Woke up happy. Then I remembered.