Member since April, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
In bed I like to read:
Trashy vampire novels.
My favorite story of all time is:
The story I make up in my head about my future.
Right now, I'm reading:
Why Men Marry Bitches.
Latest Memoir (of 19):
At least my prison has windows.
- At least my prison has windows.
- Don't hire cats to write resumes.
- He used to call me Kitten.
- My boyfriend. His wife. Bermuda triangle.
- We fit together like tectonic plates.
- I am never sure of anything.
- Like crinkling corners of smiling eyes.
- Cats never question the next step.
- He doesn't want to live together.
- Southwest- kindalike a giant crowded bus.
- Trying to forget about Dad's alzheimer's.
- Step mom mornings equally as hectic.
- Unbeautiful day necessitates Mr. Rogers cardigan.
- Cyber-stalking other women's blogs. Why?
- First day disaster. Will try again...