Member since September, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
I would have to say that when I wake up in the morning when I don't want to get up. Story of my life
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
I read blogs!
In bed I like to read:
I like to read books that have love!
My favorite story of all time is:
is any love story. I love how they are all the same, but a thousand sensibilities.
Right now, I'm reading:
Biology textbook. Yuck.
Latest Memoir (of 16):
I am alright with a kiss.
- I am alright with a kiss.
- Was always there when I hurt.
- Mom, you always cooked good food.
- Why can't I just have you.
- A little bit stronger, for now.
- Marriage is for everyone, even gays.
- Not to sleep with your boss.
- The boss that dougies with me.
- A pen, a notebook, a memory.
- That people will walk on you.
- Happiness is when your eating orange-rolls.
- Dad, I wish that you cared.
- Mom, I wish you would call.
- Words never hurt so much pain.
- Never fail to fall down fast.