Member since January, 2013
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Take Every Opportunity Awarded To You.
Right now, I'm reading:
The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
Latest Memoir (of 19):
Time to take on the world!
- Time to take on the world!
- My mind constantly confuses me!
- Love can simply be disguised hate!
- God seriously had some other plans!
- Perfection doesn't exsist but satifaction does.!
- Never miss out on a moment!
- Where does your true destiny lye?
- Finally living life with no regrets.
- Does lifetime happiness mean lifetime satisfaction.?
- Im Slowly Growing Oldly Young!
- TRUE LOVE IS BOUND TO RETURN!
- Children show how quickley life flows!
- Two steps ahead and also behind.
- Someones Story Needs To Be Told.
- My personality creates all my possibilities!