Member since August, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
How no one can understand my life, or know me, except... me.
In bed I like to read:
Dreams, thoughts, the mysteries of life.
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 39):
Every moment is a new year.
- Every moment is a new year.
- Little by little, more and more.
- The clock ticks, and then tocks.
- Backspace. Backspace. Delete. Enter. Edit. Undo.
- An infinite circle meets its end.
- Six words: I only count four.
- Never sell your soul for money.
- Words mean nothing, without a story.
- She stopped to smell the roses.
- Sometimes I wish I could rap.
- Music speaks what the soul cannot.
- "Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys.".
- All we have is right NOW.
- Life is what you make it.
- All natural, raw, organic health foods.