Member since March, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
It could only happen to me!
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
one of the books that fits my mood
Latest Memoir (of 16):
Moms. Travel agents for guilt trips.
- Moms. Travel agents for guilt trips.
- Burned roof of mouth, lost weight.
- Learn patience as quick as possible.
- War's over,but wounds are forever.
- Facebook, making family gossip more fun.
- Friends sharing a love for food.
- No talking about work at lunch.
- I am a prisoner to stress.
- Can ScotchGuard produce a WineGuard brand?
- I'm always sent to junk mail.
- Everything from boiled peanuts to sushi.
- My cat loves me without condition.
- Lovers becoming Friends, Friends becoming strangers.
- The Alabama Slammer did indeed Slam.
- Tell me something, who is "they"?