Member since August, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
At my university, as an actor, I'm always inhabiting new worlds and lives of power, turmoil and strength... I not only read stories, I live them.
In bed I like to read:
post secret; Spy vs Spy; the Celestine prophecy;
My favorite story of all time is:
The Twelve Dancing Princesses
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 600):
Work in progress. Mind construction site.
- Work in progress. Mind construction site.
- I'm at war with myself.
- My best friends are from television.
- Living somewhere between potential and legacy.
- Decendent of Violet from Willy Wonka.
- Resolutions disolved away with the snow.
- Atkins, two years; Resolutions, two days...
- Cracks in armor finally gave way.
- Everyone suffers from chronic email syndrome.
- Thirty emails solicit only one response.
- Can there be life without pain?
- Love's labors lost. Resume the fight?
- Wishful thinking became playwright's greatest asset.
- Living out "Under the Tuscan Sun".
- Diet consisted of quips and caffeine.