Member since August, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
trying to live in a world with the loss i feel and trying to gain and keep the strength to keep living
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
digg, msnbc, cnn, twitter
In bed I like to read:
fiction lots and lots of fiction
My favorite story of all time is:
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 26):
Opportunity for change, hope it'll better.
- Opportunity for change, hope it'll better.
- Coffee cofffee coffee coffee coffee aaaaahhh.
- Seeing sun shine makes it better.
- Not to obsess over her.
- Can't wait until you get yours.
- Left it in the mailbox instead.
- I was a coward, didn't call.
- Gets stronger every day we're together.
- Mornings are beautiful, wish me awake.
- Life is full, break coming soon?
- I don't believe this is happening.
- Have always stayed against the wall.
- And i felt like i fell.
- Honestly, are you really my friend?
- Sometimes i wonder why you stay.