Member since May, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
the fact that nothing ever goes right the first time. seems like anything i try to do is a struggle these days.
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
to kill a mockingbird
Right now, I'm reading:
right now i'm writing, not reading.
Latest Memoir (of 13):
Remember: it's not all about you.
- Remember: it's not all about you.
- Hope: the key to everyday bliss.
- Keep the gleam in your eye.
- Reorganization: the killer of upward mobility.
- My Only True Hero, Eternally Resting.
- He said he'd be right back.
- Not perfect but she was mine.
- Found ex on facebook. lost dignity.
- Wanted: puppet with no strings attached.
- High fiber diet. where'd everyone go?
- Mom and dad gone. old orphan.
- Let's do that again. without tequila.
- Let's try that again, with feeling.