Member since October, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
While you're stoned read a book
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
my wit gets me through shit
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
No other site are this concise
In bed I like to read:
The books me looks are ebooks
My favorite story of all time is:
cat in the hat comes back
Right now, I'm reading:
Just read ,"Right now i'm reading."
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Me me me me. Me me
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Someone who pays me $10,000 /word
Latest Memoir (of 317):
Making call to Red Cross today.
- Making call to Red Cross today.
- Aerial views, voyeurs of others' devastation.
- Don't fit in my genes anymore.
- Neighbors compete to be crowned craziest.
- Mimic your blood type, B positive.
- Conversation's transcript revealed two lonely monologues.
- Someday this riptide will release me.
- Welcome to my very public journal.
- Manipulating the results of psychopath quiz.
- Don't envy wealth, there's zero return.
- Foolish thinking, asking for a parade.
- Singing all words could end wars.
- Never stopped goofing in last row.
- Yesterday's review, tomorrow's wishes, ruined today.
- Most times, caring less, does more.