Member since June, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
the autobiography of watchdoggie X
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
,and on, the toilet
In bed I like to read:
for about 2 minutes
My favorite story of all time is:
a rose for emily
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 1865):
Can't wait to visit dead friends.
- Can't wait to visit dead friends.
- I defeat chlorine in most pools.
- Don't celebrate. Even old Wackjob graduated.
- Gummo lives! Ohio's contribution to Americana.
- Dieting. Craving a greasy fucking pizza.
- Love salt. I salt my pickles.
- Attending human race for the crashes.
- Misplaced Bible? Just follow Golden Rule.
- Just said no thanks to sobriety.
- Feeling like a bird cage newspaper.
- Mom filled my sandbox with quicksand.
- Tackle your children. Savor every heartbeat.
- Boston's bloody marathon is finally booked.
- Was reincarnated as a vagina whisperer.
- My favorite nun was Sister Spank-Me.