Member since June, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
the autobiography of watchdoggie X
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
,and on, the toilet
In bed I like to read:
for about 2 minutes
My favorite story of all time is:
a rose for emily
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 1856):
Feeling like a bird cage newspaper.
- Feeling like a bird cage newspaper.
- Mom filled my sandbox with quicksand.
- Tackle your children. Savor every heartbeat.
- Boston's bloody marathon is finally booked.
- Was reincarnated as a vagina whisperer.
- My favorite nun was Sister Spank-Me.
- Dear Wackjob: Where have you been?
- Peanut M&M's or crack. Tough choice.
- I am my bitch's lackey bitch.
- Victoria knows my mailman's intimate secrets.
- I will fill your couch dent.
- Loved the lies learned in school.
- Only six more feet to go.
- Standardized tests. Testes. Same damn thing.
- Today even shitheads get plastic trophies.