Member since December, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
I'm always the unsung hero, because I don't know how to publicize my efforts.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
All over the Internet and the vast blogosphere.
In bed I like to read:
Nonfiction books on business and self-development, spiritual guidance, or the news.
My favorite story of all time is:
Too many to count. Right now it's the story of my relative's dog sniffing my son's bare butt.
Right now, I'm reading:
"Be Your Own Best Publicist" by Kleiman and Cooper.
Latest Memoir (of 8):
Fear of success of failure.
- Fear of success of failure.
- Had Jewish doula with six kids.
- To be myself no matter what.
- Yesterday I cried, then I sang.
- Amazing, terrifying, enchanting, nervewracking, exhilarating, exasperating.
- No longer a Vulcan after heartbreak.
- Long winding journey to discover myself.
- Smart creative neurotic former missionary kid.