Member since February, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
In bed I like to read:
notes and letters.
Latest Memoir (of 9):
I'll live life, or die trying.
- I'll live life, or die trying.
- Was counting bricks when she died.
- Happiness's how you hit the road.
- Shrinking bones & reckless smiles. loved.
- In love with imperfect strangers, again.
- Telling me I'm right... something's wrong.
- Life's reason: something to die for.
- Feel happy. And happier with candy.
- Learning to breathe again, when alone.