Member since January, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Be happy with what you've got.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
The arts. Violin, choir, acting, drawing, painting. I also do a bit of writing.
In bed I like to read:
Just about anything with words on it, comic books to dictionaries
My favorite story of all time is:
The Phantom Tollbooth
Right now, I'm reading:
Grendel, The Historian, Dracula, Sign of the Sugared Plum
Latest Memoir (of 123):
Playing darts alongside the evening breeze.
- Playing darts alongside the evening breeze.
- Stormy autumns highlight the brilliant leaves.
- Perfectionist and procrastinator—my biggest problems.
- My room's covered in eraser shavings.
- Woke up at noon, still tired.
- Secretly reusing childhood folders for schoolwork.
- Seems I can only draw maps.
- Summer so boring, forgot to relax.
- Need Ctrl Alt Delete, forgot Ctrl+S.
- Keep blaming myself for everything. Sorry.
- When saying "everyone help," means YOU!
- I will never give up springtime.
- No care+ no change= no beauty.
- Started writing seventeen books. Finished zero.
- Even MEMOIRS about homework are boring!