Member since February, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 81):
Six words induce positive, negative communication.
- Six words induce positive, negative communication.
- How do single parents do it?
- Larry Smith: Lord of the Flies.
- Some memoirs can't ever be written.
- Worst behaved student is never absent!
- La fortuna: tener juventud con sabiduria.
- Battling my demons and I'm losing.
- Dear Doctors, symptoms are people, too.
- Writing disability: childhood not traumatic.
- Now know I knew nothing then.
- Christmas day hijacked by grieving widow.
- God is my Santa Claus: make-believe.
- Beauty-full, life is a cruel joke.
- Expensive boyfriends become pensive ex boyfriends.
- Dad has passed. Who will cook?