unheardofMember since September, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
the catcher in the rye
Right now, I'm reading:
the bitch in the house
Latest Memoir (of 13):
Listen to parents, rebel when necessary.
- Listen to parents, rebel when necessary.
- I still eat gummy bear vitamins.
- Cocked eyebrows, crows feet, my persistence.
- Big questions answered. mom's still here.
- Only home with mom.. forever homeless.
- Pluck fresh peaches. mush or sweetness.
- Two more than one. I love..
- In America, anything can be fried.
- Numbed. leap of faith; vibrancy. ahhhhh..
- Empty zippo: filled. there is light.
- Come on, inspiration! you filthy whore!
- Question life? as if we knew..
- Moral of the story; I listened.