Member since March, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
The New Yorker. Best Creative Nonfiction. My friends' blogs.
In bed I like to read:
with a cup of hot cocoa in one hand.
Right now, I'm reading:
everyone's Six-Word Memoirs!
Latest Memoir (of 28):
Dry humor, but with sweaty palms.
- Dry humor, but with sweaty palms.
- Get a ring. Give one too.
- Asian-American? Asian > American? Asian, American.
- Like class, life could use syllabus.
- Library school's first week: information overload.
- Developed poker face while working retail.
- Say yes to saying no sometimes.
- Big girl bed! At age 24.
- Should have bought a return ticket.
- Tutoring adults, often becoming their cheerleader.
- Six-Word Memoirs, my late night reading.
- Long-winded stories are more Dad's style.
- "Bless you.": Dad's "I love you.".
- I stay up late reading Six-Word-Memoirs.