Member since January, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Two steps forward, two steps back
My favorite story of all time is:
A Love Song for Bobby Long
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 67):
Credit cards waive fees on donations?
- Credit cards waive fees on donations?
- Look down, hands are turning old.
- Post partum christmas post partum blues.
- Not going to make it, toxic.
- The lotto thing is not working.
- You out there, reach for me.
- Keep on workin' but no dreams.
- Hungry for peace, owe too much.
- Shit shit shit shit shit (apologies).
- Unimaginable consequences from poorly chosen decisions.
- At her house, she is gone.
- Blue soon, blue noon, blue moon.
- New cat on stoop, what now?
- I lose track of my passwords.
- $ midlife crisis $.