twineMember since April, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
CNN, fb, sojourners
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Latest Memoir (of 21):
Tried stand-up comedy. Nobody would pay!
- Tried stand-up comedy. Nobody would pay!
- Pulled like a moth to flame.
- Saving the planet is too hard.
- Sarcasm pays so poorly these days.
- Can't get paid to eat chocolate!
- It's been too long, can't remember.
- Sometimes they feed me ice cream.
- Somebody forgot I was still here...
- Started work, blinked, twenty years gone.
- Got Computer bugs under my skin.
- With my pay, he affords teaching.
- Problem solving, guess it's my thing!
- Received bad byte from a computer.
- Oops... did I hit "Reply All????".
- Love, emotion? Sometimes simply a decision.