Member since July, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 466):
Six words often trump three wishes.
- Six words often trump three wishes.
- To thine own self be true-blue.
- Trying to live in this moment.
- Saving the best for next time.
- Warning: Don't rain on my charades.
- FYI GOD IS MIA WTF GR8.
- Fortunately for me, I'm a miniaturist.
- Hey, who moved my 15 minutes?
- Life? Short. Art? Long. Live artfully.
- Would die for 'no fee' apartment.
- I plagiarize everything but my memoirs.
- I read between my own lines.
- No, maybe, um, sometimes, and yes.
- It was fun while it wasted.
- How'd I get here from there?