Member since December, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Hang in there, it gets better.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
At the moment, I would be talking about peeing...
In bed I like to read:
anything and everything
My favorite story of all time is:
Right now, I'm reading:
multiple baby books.
Latest Memoir (of 291):
Nothing gives me munchies like fasting.
- Nothing gives me munchies like fasting.
- Many vices, still can't getta grip.
- Shin splints never felt so good.
- Six word lessons learned from babies?
- Googled myself. No such person exists.
- Things that need doing haunt me.
- All my beLEAFs were shattered tonight.:(.
- Challenge: Say yes instead of no.
- Out of the mouths of babes?
- Trading safety latches for a leash.
- Haven't been this tired since... uh-oh...
- He's burning up. I'm burning out.
- Often feel like I'm missing something.
- I struggle to find balance between...
- If nothing else, it's kinda pretty.