Member since March, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Something that happened to me just about the same way as is being narrated now!
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Various other places! You expect me to remember?
In bed I like to read:
Anything... if there is nothing better to do... understatement being the name of the game!
My favorite story of all time is:
Boccaccio's Decameron! It should be part of basic reading for all since it teaches people how to narrate stories in a salvific way to improve one's status and one's wits... and also have fun doing it!
Right now, I'm reading:
Maurizio De Giovanni, La condanna del sangue and David Halberstam's The Coldest War.
Latest Memoir (of 101):
Came, saw, loved, stayed too long!
- Came, saw, loved, stayed too long!
- Came, saw, heard, passed in haste!
- Do sixes ever grow in number?
- He said it: "Curb your Enthusiasm!".
- Opportunities to be with right person!
- RON PAUL, FIGHT CIVIL WAR AGAIN!
- RON PAUL, HISTORIAN OF WHITE SUPREMACY!
- GINGRICH HISTORIAN? POOR COUNTRY! POOR US!
- PROFESSOR GINGRICH? HE FLUNKED FIRST GRADE!
- Someone tell me which it is!
- Is it 5772 or it's 2012!
- TO NOT DESPAIR NOT ACHIEVING THINGS!
- TO LIVE MORE OFTEN GOOD DEEDS!
- TO DREAM MORE OFTEN GOOD THINGS!
- TO FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT ALWAYS!