Member since March, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Latest Memoir (of 664):
Showed mom photobook. I came out.
- Showed mom photobook. I came out.
- Got karma. You'll get yours too.
- Seeing the end. Not the middle.
- Where do I go from here?
- Finals week, why you no die?
- And just like that, everything vanished.
- I would've given you my last.
- To me, that was real love.
- Don't think I'll open up again.
- Literally went crazy when you left.
- Spotted my future in rear-view mirror.
- Simply loving. No expectations. No drama.
- Health's great, yet still I complain.
- "Love is like a lost fart".
- I'm still in love with you.