Member since September, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Trying to control my diet.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
Anything comforting and soothing.
My favorite story of all time is:
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 10):
Mommy, I will never leave you.
- Mommy, I will never leave you.
- Be free from favoritism for america.
- Smile; the world will smile back(:.
- Cold coffee covered with whipped cream.
- Fatty food makes you fat; duh!
- Misery causes the deepest of pain.
- How can I improve my life?
- Don't lose hope; you're still alive.
- Why am I standing here now?
- Life is nothing but a dream.