torquoiseMember since January, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
In bed I like to read:
novels, biographies, articles, poems
Right now, I'm reading:
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
I would never do such a thing.
Latest Memoir (of 44):
Stumbled on thoughts, fell on you.
- Stumbled on thoughts, fell on you.
- Tears migrate from north to south.
- Pathway walks and the civilian balks.
- Light filters through mind. monochromatic imagination.
- Stumbled on shadow. presence is split.
- Tears needed to distinguish fiery eyes.
- Tears watering heart, makes love grow.
- Your love evol-ves as it reflects.
- Honey dripping down my spine. Sinewy.
- Adapting to circumstances: mermaids on land.
- Your words caught me on hooks.
- Runaway with nothing, return for everything.
- Painting hands with impressions of love.
- Eyes like islands: exotic and distant.
- Falling for you, through crimson canyons.