tkjellMember since May, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Saved by luck once again.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Of ALL TIME? Geez. Just one? No way. Can't do it. Sorry.
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 61):
Bellybutton lint in my compost pile.
- Bellybutton lint in my compost pile.
- Squeezed out crying. Crying ever since.
- Having watched movies, she wore heels.
- Your car has no feelings. Walk.
- Don't let others kill your meat.
- Tomorrow I might just be someone.
- Humpty Dumpty had a great autumn.
- You paddle left. I paddle right.
- "You look younger," she said, laughing.
- When I listen I hear you.
- He conquered a continent. No memorial.
- Eat an apple. Die a mortal.
- Losing my teeth. No more apples.
- Viking ancestors; I behave while traveling.
- We raped and looted Europe. Sorry.