Member since May, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
In bed I like to read:
Six-word memoirs, current reading material, and useless yet self-fulfilling Facebook statuses
My favorite story of all time is:
The Phantom Tollbooth
Right now, I'm reading:
The Turn of the Screw
Latest Memoir (of 28):
Lost the best, found something better.
- Lost the best, found something better.
- Ashton Kutcher has no photography talent.
- Leaving for college not leaving forever.
- Ditched kayaks but gained dad's respect.
- Advil, where are you? I'm sore.
- Went through hell and survived it.
- Summer sunshine gets rid of goosebumps.
- Love for Eddie Money: no control.
- Bringing out new in the used.
- Lost count while counting my blessings.
- Watching Christmas movies out of nostalgia.
- Drove to Lexington for an upset.
- Reading the dictionary to improve "intelligence.".
- I'm mentally photographing what lies ahead.
- Graduation money from unknown family members.