Member since September, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
The doctor's office.
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Alice In Wonderland
Right now, I'm reading:
Essays, Short stories, articles and six word memoirs Short and sweet. Perfect for now.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Star crossed loving
Latest Memoir (of 43):
Graduating from Marriage. Need Gap Year.
- Graduating from Marriage. Need Gap Year.
- Facebook friend dies. Wall left behind.
- I'd never do THAT again. Ever.
- Rest. In. Peace. Lover. Forever 57.
- So glad I learned to pray.
- I am a love loving lover.
- I was born to amuse myself.
- Tiger hollered so I let go.
- Got the bandaids. They're called friends.
- Cancer? Him? No! He's my lover!
- I spilled beans. They shot messanger.
- Not really here. I'm somewhere else.
- Green traffic lights make me happy.
- Second generation blue collar American Princess.
- I'm going to get that man.