Member since August, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 42):
I wouldn't wish adolescence on anyone.
- I wouldn't wish adolescence on anyone.
- I let grief go. Now what?
- Left at fifty five, footsteps followed.
- No matter location, your love follows.
- Love makes up for lost time.
- Always with beard, never with smile.
- Started drinking coffee. Exhausted as ever.
- Move to Detroit. Don't get mugged.
- Effort over Procratination. Empathy over Judgement.
- How often should I leave everything?
- Your abortion. My skyrocketing selfesteem.
- Six word memoirs; my only talent.
- Can't stop crying. Never been happier.
- Finally don't wish for youth.
- Have the ladyballs to dump him.