Member since December, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
All Along the Watctower - Jimi Hendrix
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
My Father, then I wouldn't feel like such a stranger to myself and the world
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Pay attention! Life is never fair
My favorite story of all time is:
The story of me, still being created each and every minute
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Barnes and Noble
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Countless times I have fallen down
In bed I like to read:
Right now, I'm reading:
The many thoughts racing through my mind
Latest Memoir (of 297):
Chasing away memories with a flyswatter.
- Chasing away memories with a flyswatter.
- Running parallel with my past memories.
- Only half of me came home.
- My interpreter deserved my Bronze Star.
- Never heard the commander say "thankyou".
- Time to find a new tomorrow.
- My Merry Christmas spent finding smiles.
- Just in time for Thanksgiving. Depression.
- Blame it on me. Everyone does.
- I think I can. I think.
- Pain has a name. My past.
- Up. Big word and tall order.
- Some days the rain drops harder.
- Clicking heels together gets you anywhere.
- Forward to the great big smile.