Member since May, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
mechanical engineering, not chemical, more fun!
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
fighting ignorance is like shoveling rain
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
techcrunch, ars technica. wired, cnet, cnn, badblue, msnbc, iowahawk, huffpo, wattsupwiththat, williambriggs, richard tol. thereferenceframe and many more
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
a rose for ecclesiastes
Right now, I'm reading:
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
anthony watts (wattsupwiththat.com)
Latest Memoir (of 162):
Apple removes "green" certification from products.
- Apple removes "green" certification from products.
- $7billion more flushing down 'green' toilet.
- $10,000,000,000 in subsidies, 3,000,000,000 bankruptcy losses.
- Unadjusted USHCN temperature data, NO WARMING.
- Ecoloons, Alarmists don't understand depletion allowances.
- 16 dead from cold in Chile.
- Green river oil shale 3,000,000,000,000 barrels.
- First Solar, replacing $125,000,000 defective panels.
- GE Solar dumps solar panel plant.
- Sahara recedes, Sahel greens: National Geographic.
- Global warming? What's GLOBAL about it?
- French solar company suckling Federal teat.
- Britons are shivering across the pond.
- The east sweats, the west shivers.
- 4th of July a real scorcher.