Member since April, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 28):
Desperation lives on the conscience's crumbs.
- Desperation lives on the conscience's crumbs.
- It's just a hat, bad hairday.
- Phoned home, no one answered.
- Take risks like vitamins, many daily!
- Don't cut corners provisioning your lifeboat.
- Spreading sweet words like strawberry jam.
- Blind angels never fear to tread.
- Mythic proportions, yes they are real!
- Today is never just another day.
- Guilt's short memory shames the blame.
- Rain rehearsing rhythm of the day.
- Exquisite simplicity is all I need.
- WONDERING WHEN OUR BEGINNING FIRST ENDED?
- COLD RAIN. JOINT PAIN. FLOOR SQUEAKS.
- BROTHER CAN YA' SPARE A DREAM?