thattallgirlMember since December, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
haha.. people either calling me tall.. or craziness that happens at him,
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Smithteens. That's basically it. Seeing as I am only 15.
In bed I like to read:
Marry Higgins Clark
Right now, I'm reading:
Mary Higgins Clark books, Farenheight 451.. and like 7 more stories my english teacher likes to torture us with. I'm not a fan of forceful reading. =]
Latest Memoir (of 36):
Turned him down after his prom.
- Turned him down after his prom.
- I love him... oh. and _him_.
- Heart-breaker, Home-wrecker, and a hopeless romantic.
- Want each other. Why not? Her.
- His promises are words without actions.
- He _wants_ to chose me..can't.
- Well at least he's coming back.
- Ignorance is my new best friend.
- Somethings go un-said. Some people, un-noticed.
- Hoping she'll get dumped before prom.
- Preschoolers fought, I wanted to cry.
- 15: Scared of staying home alone.
- I refuse to belive my jean-size.
- Friend's letting go, I'm holding tight.
- I always wanted more chocolate cake.