Member since July, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Take time to find yourself first.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
My relationships thus far.
In bed I like to read:
Latest Memoir (of 19):
Being a good man. Good enough?
- Being a good man. Good enough?
- The story of my life. TIMING.
- My parents. 33 years today. LOVE.
- Enter my world...Through my soul.
- Hurts to know the truth sometimes.
- Every journey starts on your knees.
- Inhaling someone's breath into your body.
- Saving grace. God never gives up.
- My heart still whispers your name.
- You can't make someone love you.
- Provoke the mind. Evoke the heart.
- Settling is just like giving up.
- A real man respects GOD's beauty.
- Failed. Struggled. Learned. My journey continues.
- Be unselfishly selfish with your happiness.