Member since August, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Avoid foreign entanglements.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
The Old man and the Sea.
Right now, I'm reading:
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Run through the Jungle
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
My dead mother.
Latest Memoir (of 422):
Where's my Obamaphone, they robbed me.
- Where's my Obamaphone, they robbed me.
- Give it into the slayers hand.
- Truly trivial tribulation troubles travailing turds.
- Crossing the border is mighty chancy.
- Serve the hive-mind, abandon resistance.
- The mindwiping Borgization has begun, serve.
- Pseudoscientific psychobabble powerfully pushes propaganda, poop.
- Enemy souls clad his invincible shield.
- The obvious eludes liberals all day.
- The sea abides nothing second rate.
- You are expendable, ask the Government.
- Lame premise, giant rubber fish attack.
- Issuing forth from assylum's gates, government.
- Right-Left paradigm offers only slavery, lies.
- Amontillado cask lures gluttons forward, eradicates.