Member since August, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Avoid foreign entanglements.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
The Old man and the Sea.
Right now, I'm reading:
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Run through the Jungle
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
My dead mother.
Latest Memoir (of 410):
Issuing forth from assylum's gates, government.
- Issuing forth from assylum's gates, government.
- Right-Left paradigm offers only slavery, lies.
- Amontillado cask lures gluttons forward, eradicates.
- Spiraling forth from the Washington Bordello.
- Bejeweled, begolfed, rosy dawn, gilded filth..
- A Hendrix afro would cover ears.
- Everybody is indebted to king Obama.
- New Aristocracy rides roughshod over all.
- Faux money, faux life, faux now.
- Purple dressing gown, violin, needle, calabash.
- Blanche Dubois, bent , spoiled, lost.
- Flee the system, devolve, survive, adapt.
- Conscious qwirky beings are fractile entities.
- Compulsive anxiety devolves from corporate reality.
- Loose the mullet, it's so passe.