Member since April, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
My favorite story of all time is:
I don't have just one favorite!
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Newsweek, People, Psychology Today and more!
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Things change, and you grow up!
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Someone's always got my back, thankfully!
In bed I like to read:
Whatever I can manage to see!
Right now, I'm reading:
The Coldest Winter Ever, Sistah Soulja
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
In Your Eyes by Peter Gabriel
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Bond, Fiddy, Friend. Loved that bubble.
Latest Memoir (of 22):
Run for roses, margaritas, friends. Fabulous!
- Run for roses, margaritas, friends. Fabulous!
- Fat, hormonal and hungry. What now?
- Six word memoirs: original or facsimile?
- Stuck on stupid; need a push!
- Secret service; not so secret anymore.
- The general public is very unappreciative.
- No six, no love, no wonder!
- 50 Shades of Grey: titillating, forbidden!
- Sixerbation: pleasurable self stimulation by words.
- Stuck in an elevator, with who?
- My daughter's cooler than your daughter!:-).
- One best friend. Many secrets. Priceless!
- Nut sack tethered to ex-wife, permanently.
- His balls belong to someone else.
- Seahags are found in treasure chests!