Member since November, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 21):
Separated from him. Enjoying new life.
- Separated from him. Enjoying new life.
- Drowning in a sea of hyperbole.
- Miss him when he's gone now.
- 2:30 phone call never good anymore.
- Son sick. No extra helpings today.
- Living inside narrative inside of narrative.
- Meeting him today. Not sure why.
- Why can't I write all day?
- True friends share pain and love.
- On the verge of hurting him.
- Sad girl still doesn't get it.
- Fighting not to give in yet.
- Craving to be appreciated in life.
- My husband's Jewish family celebrates Christmas.
- Hot apple cider with apple brandy.