Member since January, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Time travel, or whatever you want to call it.
In bed I like to read:
Hey! That's private.
My favorite story of all time is:
Adam and Lilith
Right now, I'm reading:
On Becoming an Alchemist, Catherine MacCoun
Paris Review, Winter 08/09
Awesome, Jack Pendarvis
Latest Memoir (of 13):
Considering converting to Luddism post-Twitter addiction.
- Considering converting to Luddism post-Twitter addiction.
- I'm actually eating all that fruit.
- Where did I leave my spleen?
- If he's that stupid, okay then.
- First job: meat department, Amish deli.
- Even recycle cigarette packs, sans wrappers.
- I pick cans from the trash.
- He still has my favorite book.
- Buying unrecognizable vegetables at farmer's market.
- After hiatus, keep relapsing on Internet.
- I can still feel his stare.
- Separate the trash from the recycling.
- Coffee before yoga might not help.