Member since May, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
In bed I like to read:
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
My favorite story of all time is:
the greatest love story between friends.
Right now, I'm reading:
The most I can do for my friend is simply be his friend. ~Henry David Thoreau
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Latest Memoir (of 143):
Guess you didn't read the memo.
- Guess you didn't read the memo.
- Finally able to start letting go.
- Harry, said Sally. You've got mail.
- It was never about the cake.
- #1 Step up; #2 Back off.
- I hate coupons "have'ta buy 2.".
- Massages. $1.00/minute. At the hospital:-).
- Who wants candy? You know where.
- Well, at least you are consistent.
- Susan, we need'ta write better scripts.
- My fantasy lover is avoiding me.
- To write and live my passion.
- I own the most awesome toys.
- My turn: I feel pretty. Oh..so....
- Eye make-up; ultimate in smoke, mirrors.