Member since September, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 29):
I'm sick of being a disappointment.
- I'm sick of being a disappointment.
- Dear agony, please don't drown me.
- Extremely depressed, too humiliated to admit.
- Too young to feel this old.
- Dear music, thanks for being there.
- I am meant for something more.
- Watching you die. Nothing can heal.
- In six words, What is strength?
- Always helping friends, favor rarely returned.
- Totally alone. Can no one see?
- See real me, love me anyways.
- You say I'm fine. Look deeper.
- Learn what it means, before use.
- Years past, still wish you stayed.
- Eat more waffles. End of discussion.